Here’s my formula for a productive Saturday morning;
- My infamous ‘Life is good’ milkshake.
- Listening to ‘Nature Recordings’ on Spotify.
- Sitting in my beach chair on the balcony.
- Talking to one of my best mates, Pierre, about life.
- Learn new things and grow together.
Today’s chat with him was all about consistency, discipline and our quest to instil them in our everyday lives. A tad funny as we’re almost 30 and still trying to understand how we can master it! It all started with Pierre asking a simple question…
“Bro, have you read Steve’s blog?”
Which lead to an awesome 90min conversation about what we’re doing this year to grow personally and what we thought about it. I really wish I recorded the conversation haha Here’s something Steve said that really gave me the feels;
“Take more jumps and face your fears as the pain is only temporary and the achievement is permanent.”
So I thought I’d share what started it all; Steve’s blog http://stevepirie.co/fear/ Hope it starts an awesome conversation for you!
*I originally posted this article on my LinkedIn profile.